Analog IC Designer
Hi... we're Heyday Integrated Circuits,
Six years ago we had a vision : "a world with safe and clean energy"
We decided to focus on our field of expertise : power electronics.
And that gave us our mission : "enabling the most efficient and safe power conversion".
And thus developing truly innovative solutions to drive the transition towards clean energies.
We're getting started. Want to join us?
Play a key role in the design of new ICs that will make power conversion safer and more efficient
Heyday integrated circuits is looking for an Analog IC design engineer with 2 to 5 years of experience, to grow its international analog mixed-signal design team. You will have a role in the design of analog and mixed-signal circuits. You will also give technical guidance to layout engineers.
- With support from team: architects, designs and verifies circuits, logic, systems, algorithms, etc. to meet product requirements
- Give technical guidance to Layout engineers related to the design
- Reports on design results through design reviews, in accordance with company quality requirements and resolves action items generated as a result of these reviews
- Detailed documentation, silicon evaluation and debugging
Who you are & the skills we seek
- A curious and creative person
- A self-starter, willing to learn, that excels through times of growth, ambiguity and change
- 2+ years of analog/mixed-signal design experience developing mixed-signal ICs
- Good knowledge of MOS transistors and analog circuit design
- Advanced understanding of layout trade-offs for performance and size
- Previous design experience in one (ideally more) of the following areas:
- Integrated Power converters (buck, boost, charge pumps, rectifiers)
- Building blocks: LDOs, Opamps, switched capacitors, ADCs, DACs, bandgaps.
- Capable of doing hands-on lab measurements
- Knowledge of Synopsys or Cadence Cad tools
- Good English written and verbal presentation skills
- PhD in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- You need to be eligible to work in France
- You adhere to the values of Heyday